Thursday, November 1, 2012

Our Little Parrots!

 I took my parrots and the little giraffe (Baby E) to Halloween Hoot at the library this week.  They sang songs, danced to music and enjoyed the bubbles at the end.
 My birdies even held hands...LOVE!

 Yummy! Two sweet kiddos
 This little flock of friends wanted to sit around and chat together.
 For Halloween night, the pirates and their parrots went trick-or-treating!  Will was so into it and loved going around with his friends.
"More candy Momma!" 
 In pecking order...my little cuties!
And today, they are just my normal, sweet little boys!  We did go to Target this morning and pick up a costume for next year, you can never be too prepared!  Hope you all had a great Halloween!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the pecking order and hand holding! such little darlings!