Friday, December 3, 2010

Its BACK!!

The KK (Krispy Kreme Challenge) is back! Registration is now open for anyone that wants to run 4 miles and eat a dozen doughnuts in between all in 1 hour!! Will and I will be cheering Adam on as he runs with a couple of friends on Feb. 5th. Its definitely worth it to go out and be a spectator because the costumes are hilarious and very creative. They are even doing a "practice" run this Sunday morning....yikes! Who else is participating in this fun event??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little bit disappointed I didnt receive the invite from Adam and Will for the event this year. I see to remember carrying him up the last hill. Please reconsider...I look forward to the text message invite.
-Anonymous from Rock Thrill

Megan and Adam Pfanmiller said...

Rock Thrillers,
I believe the blog update ends with a question, asking who else is participating....so are you in? :)