Monday, November 22, 2010

North Hills Tree Lighting

Getting ready for the countdown with Aunt MoMo
Then, we ran into these two cuties! Little E & C were so excited about seeing Santa.
Once it started to cool down, our little man turned into a comfy reindeer.
Yikes! Someone is missing their bedtime!
This Santa is actually a friend of the Pfanmillers named Sandy (aka Sandy Claus). We (Kelly and Pfanmiller clan) all met for dinner and then got to watch this Santa in action at the NH Tree Lighting event.

1 comment:

Katie and Rick said...

Megan,

Too funny! I thought I saw Will with your mother in law on Saturday at NH, but I wasn't sure. Seeing your pics now I know it was him. I saw his cute little outfit and then thought I recognized him. He's adorable!

You always find so many fun things to do with him around town. Where do you hear about everything?