Thursday, March 12, 2009

Beach Trip-Rimpf's Beach House

Since I'm currently tracked out, I decided to make a quick trip down to Topsail to visit the Rimpfs. Lauren and Brian are constantly moving from city to city to where ever their careers take them. Since they were going to be down at Topsail for a few more days, I managed to meet their newest addition, Greyson and catch up with all of them. The sweet little family and I had a blast walking on the beach, feeding the seagulls with Carter and watching Momma Mia in their very own movie theater! Their beach house is spectacular! The next morning, I introduced to them geocaching and we were very successful with finding their first cache at the old swinging bridge. I now have another family that is hooked! Good luck Team On-The-Go! Afterwards, Lauren and I did a little shopping at StarFish and then had some yummy MahiMahi at Sears Landing. As I was leaving, Brian and Carter were heading out the door for the "HotDogs for Dads" dinner at Carter's preschool. They are the cutest little family :)

No comments: